Le Boudoir Bordeaux Red 2015
Releasing intense ripe black fruit aromas followed by grilled cocoa notes, Le Boudoir Bordeaux Red blends beautifully Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc to reveal a structured body and a pleasant finish with supple tannins.
Ideal with red meats, grilled poultry and cheeses or chocolate and fruity desserts
- Grapes variety: 50% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Cabernet Franc.
- ABV: 13.5% vol
- Color: Deep garnet color.
- Bouquet: Rich and intense ripe black fruit aromas followed by grilled cocoa notes.
- Palate: Dense and expressive with well-blended tannins. Structured body and pleasant finish.
- Food Pairing: Red meats, grilled poultry, game and cheeses. Chocolate or fruity desserts.
- Serving temperature: Served around 17°
GOLD MEDAL WINNER - China Wine and Spirit Awards 2016
90 / 100 Cellarmaster Value Rating