CMW
Score
94
Skip to product information
1 of 1

Taylors Jaraman Yarra Valley Pinot Noir 2016

Yarra Valley
Rated 4.0 out of 5
Based on 1 review

Sale price
HK$268   each
Regular price
RRP HK$340 
Multi Buy Price
HK$248  in any 6+
Multi Buy Discount Percentage
27% off rrp
Only 4 in stock - more available in 2-3 days

Palate Profile

An elegant, perfumed expression of the Yarra Valley, this wine is well structured, full of juicy red fruit and violet characters, superbly balanced with smooth tannins.
The grapes were hand-picked and then quickly transferred to our partner Yarra Valley winery. The fruit was cold soaked for 48 hours prior to being transferred to open pot vessels for fermentation. 80% of the grapes were de-stemmed to leave whole berries whilst the remaining 20% were fermented as whole bunches.
The wine was then gently pressed to seasoned French oak hogsheads (30% new) for malolactic fermentation and then matured for a further 9 months before being fined, filtered and bottled.
  • Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017 - Trophy
  • Berliner Wine Trophy 2017 - Gold
  • Cinve Awards 2018 - Gold
  • Sakura Japan Womens Wine Awards 2018 - Gold
  • Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017 - Gold
  • Sommelier Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition 2017 - Gold

    Region and Grapes

    Region: Yarra Valley
    Grape: Pinot Noir
    ABV: 14%

    Cellaring Potential

    Drink now through 2028.

    Our Scoring System

    Our comprehesive guide to how we rate our wines.
    CMW Score 99

    The Cellarmaster Wines score is given out of 100 and this can be seen in our badges throughout the site. This is our independant rating.

    Wines that score between 85-89 points receive a BRONZE badge.
    CMW Score 85
    CMW Score 86
    CMW Score 87
    CMW Score 88
    CMW Score 89
    Wines that score between 90-94 points receive a SILVER badge.
    CMW Score 90
    CMW Score 91
    CMW Score 92
    CMW Score 93
    CMW Score 94
    Wines with a score of 95 and over receive a GOLD badge.
    CMW Score 95
    CMW Score 96
    CMW Score 97
    CMW Score 98
    CMW Score 99

    Thumbs Up for Great Value Wines

    Sometimes, a wine is not just great quality - but it’s great value too. Look out for our THUMBS UP signal on product pages to know if a delicious wine is worth every penny.

    Thumbs Up!

    This is a great price which makes this wine great value.

    thumbs up icon

    BOTH Thumbs Up!

    This is an amazing price and the value can’t be beat!

    thumbs up icon thumbs up icon

    The Cellarmaster: AK's Choice

    Andrew Kemeny has been in the wine business for over 30 years and is the Cellarmaster of Cellarmaster Wines.
    Look for our banner AK'S CHOICE to know which wines have blown Andrew away.

    Critically Acclaimed

    If a wine has won any competitions or awards, or has recieved positive reviews from sommeliers, wine connoisseurs or publications, then these will be listed under Critic Awards tab on the product page.

    announcement icon

    FREE DELIVERY to Hong Kong Island and Kowloon for orders over $1000

    Rated 4.0 out of 5
    Based on 1 review
    average rating 4.0 out of 5
    Based on 1 review
    • 5 Stars
      0 Reviews
    • 4 Stars
      1 Review
    • 3 Stars
      0 Reviews
    • 2 Stars
      0 Reviews
    • 1 Star
      0 Reviews
    100% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend
    Review posted
    Reviewed by Percy F.
    Verified Buyer
    Rated 4 out of 5

    Taylors Jaraman Yarra Valley Pinot

    Taylors Jaraman Yarra Valley Pinot Noir 2016

    Loading...
    I recommend this product
    Was this helpful?