The name says it all: Aperol is the perfect aperitif. Bright orange in color, it has a unique taste thanks to the secret recipe which has never been changed with infusions of selected ingredients including bitter and sweet oranges and many other herbs and roots in perfect proportions. Aperol’s strength is in its low-alcohol content of only 11 percent. Aperol can be enjoyed straight up, on the rocks or as served as the world famous ‘Aperol Spritz’, a mix of Aperol, prosecco and soda.
Preparation Time: 5 min
- FILL A WHITE WINE GLASS WITH ICE
- POUR 3 PARTS OF PROSECCO (9CL)
- FOLLOWED BY 2 PARTS OF APEROL (6CL)
- AND 1 SPLASH OF SODA (3CL)
- GARNISH WITH AN ORANGE SLICE