Your cartContinue shopping
Shichiken Biroadnoaji Junmai Ginjo 七賢天鷲絨の味 純米吟醸 720ml
- Regular price
- Multi Buy Price
- HK$178 each
- Multi Buy Discount Percentage
- 29% off rrp
A timeless favorite to snuggle up with
Our signature sake. The sake name means velvet taste. A fruit-forward bouquet of pear followed by black pepper and mint. Smooth, off-dry, low acidity with medium body, lots of umami and a medium finish with a hint of tomato leaf. The structure is firm with some corners. A subtle sake packed with flavor as a result of a long careful ferment at low temperatures. Chill and put in a wine glass to fully appreciate the aroma. Pair with meat dishes like roast beef.
- Bronze in Junmai Ginjo category from International Wine Challenge 2020 Sake
- Bronze in Junmai Ginjo category from International Wine Challenge 2019 Sake
- Silver in Junmai Ginjo category from International Wine Challenge 2018 Sake
- Silver in Junmai Ginjo category from Sake Competition 2018
- Bronze in Junmai Ginjo category from International Wine Challenge 2017 Sake
Our Scoring SystemOur comprehesive guide to how we rate our wines.
The Cellarmaster Wines score is given out of 100 and this can be seen in our badges throughout the site. This is our independant rating.
Thumbs Up for Great Value Wines
Sometimes, a wine is not just great quality - but it’s great value too. Look out for our THUMBS UP signal on product pages to know if a delicious wine is worth every penny.
This is a great price which makes this wine great value.
BOTH Thumbs Up!
This is an amazing price and the value can’t be beat!
The Cellarmaster: AK's Choice
Andrew Kemeny has been in the wine business for over 30 years and is the Cellarmaster of Cellarmaster Wines.
Look for our banner to know which wines have blown Andrew away.
If a wine has won any competitions or awards, or has recieved positive reviews from sommeliers, wine connoisseurs or publications, then these will be listed under Critic Awards tab on the product page.