Aperol Spritz is the iconic orange drink. Its unmistakable orange and fresh bittersweet taste light up your toasts and add extra joy to the moment.
Everything else is brought to the table by the inner lighthearted spirit of Aperol Spritz which spontaneously gather people together and sparks nothing but good vibes.
Aperol Spritz official recipe approved by International Bartenders Association
Preparation time: 5'
- Fill a white wine glass with ice
- Pour 3 parts of Prosecco D.O.C. (9cl)
- Followed by 2 parts of Aperol (6cl)
- And 1 splash of soda (3cl)
- Garnish with an orange slice
Put a couple of cubes of ice into 2 glasses and add a 50 ml measure of Aperol to each. Divide the prosecco between the glasses and then top up with soda, to make a longer drinker or leave it out if you're ready to party!